SCSEP National Grantee Orientation Webinar - Part 2 of 2
12:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM ET
The National SCSEP Unit invites you to join us for Part 2 of the National Grantee Orientation webinar. This webinar is an orientation to additional SCSEP components for new grantees that received a new award and is also a refresher for existing grantees. Current state and territory grantees are welcome to participate.
This webinar will provide the following:
- Introduction to SCSEP Performance and Data Management Systems
- SPARQ Overview
- Quarterly Progress Reports (QPRs)
- Performance Measures for PY 2016 and 2017
An opportunity for Q & A with grantees and the SCSEP team will be presented throughout the webinar.
Bennett Pudlin,U.S. Department of Labor, National SCSEP Team
Terry Cram, U.S. Department of Labor, National SCSEP Team
You Might Also Like
- WIA Integration – What are the Benefits for SCSEP Grantees?
- SCSEP National Grantee Orientation Webinar - Part 1 of 2
- TEGL 22-16: 2017 Federal Poverty Guidelines for SCSEP Grants
- TEGL 12-15: 2016 Federal Poverty Guidelines for SCSEP Grants
- TEGL 18-15 - PY16 Grant Plan Instructions for SCSEP State an...