Engaging Older Workers in the Public Workforce System
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
Join ETA, NGA, NASWA, NAWB, AARP and two local areas to discuss creative ways to connect older workers with the services, support, and training they need to attain in-demand jobs. This webinar is part of an upcoming series of discussions and consultations to update ETA’s Older Worker Protocol.
Yvette Chocolaad, National Association of State Workforce Agencies
Kelly Folks, Arapahoe/Douglas Works!
Martin Simon, National Governors Association
Lori Strauss, AARP Foundation
Kristina Payne, Lane Workforce Partnership
You Might Also Like
- The “New Unemployables” - Older Job Seekers Struggle to Find...
- Current Strategies to Employ and Retain Older Workers
- Workforce Investment Act for Older Workers: Toward a Better ...
- Impact of Federal Policies on an Aging Workforce with Disabi...
- Implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act...