WIOA Implementation: Strategies for Effective State Teaming
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
Building a structured collaborative team is the key to great state planning and long-term WIOA success. Learn how implementation teams—from across agencies and inclusive of business champions—are working in Washington and New Jersey to drive key workforce transformation.
Jennifer Troke, ETA Division Chief of Youth Services, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Amy Anderson, Director, AWB Institute, Washington. (AWB is a member of Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board)
Beth Thew, Secretary-Treasurer of the Spokane Regional Labor Council and a Vice President for the Washington State Labor Council
Eric Wolf, Workforce Policy Associate at Workforce Training & Education Coordinating Board
You Might Also Like
- Bureau of Labor Statistics New Education and Training Data f...
- WIOA Wednesday - Effectiveness in Serving Employers - Anothe...
- Sector Strategies: Closing Session - The Future of Business ...
- Sector Strategies: Core Session 3 - Blueprint for Talent Dev...
- WIOA Wednesday: One-Stop Delivery System Overview