The Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) Transition Toolkit share a series of tools for planning transition activity engagement to be more purposeful, equitable, transparent, and strategic so that community members are true partners for achieving impact.
The new Toolkit will be especially helpful for National and State Grantees, and partners to meet the demands of Transition Planning and Milestones. It is essential to handle transition activities with a participant centered approach while working through key objectives of Understanding IDL Through Transition, States’ Responsibilities, Transfers and Swaps, and Next Steps.
This page contains all the resources grantees will need to manage the SCSEP transition in 2020.
Transition Event Pages
Click the links to the event pages below for all of the PowerPoint presentations, and related documents.
Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) National Grant Award Kick Off and Overview – October 8, 2020
SCSEP National Grant Transition Begins - October 16, 2020
Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) Transition Status Update - October 27, 2020
Senior Community Service Employment Program SCSEP National Grant - The Final Transition - November 19, 2020
- Additional Transition Webinars
- Transition Webinar 5 – December 4, 2020
- Virtual New Grantee Orientation (NGO)
- Tentative dates – January 12-13, 2021
- ALL national grantees are required to participate
- Equitable Distribution webinar for national grantees in late winter 2021
- Technical Assistance – e-mail SCSEPTransition@dol.gov
- Big Picture
- Host Agencies