This guide has been put together to make sure grantees know who to contact in each particular situation.
Please reference the Related Content located on the left hand side of this page to view the current grantees, Federal Project Officers (FPOs) and National Office Liaisons (NOLs) contact lists. These documents are updated regularly, so please bookmark this page.
The Older Workers Unit (OWU) has implemented a SCSEP Technical Assistance Support Desk (TASD) that will provide comprehensive technical assistance to SCSEP grantees, regional FPO, and other SCSEP stakeholders. Download the attached documents. The TASD will enable the SCSEP Program Office to effectively and efficiently provide technical support to grantees and regional offices in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner.
WHO TO CONTACT:
- General and/or policy questions - Send to SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov and your FPO
- Submit SPARQ technical assistance inquiries to SCSEP Help - Send to https://scsephelp.zendesk.com
- Grant documents and Required SCSEP Program Reports - Send to Grants.SCSEPDOCS@dol.gov and your FPO
- SCSEP Standalone State Plans – Send to Grants.SCSEPDOCS@dol.gov and your FPO
- SCSEP Training Requests - Email your FPO and SCSEPTechnicalAssistance@dol.gov
- Grant Point of Contact(s) and Other Contact Information Changes - Email your FPO and copy SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov. *Please note that the Signatory and Primary Contact person along with an official address change require a formal modification and must be sent to your FPO.
NATIONAL OFFICE LIASONS (NOL):
- Regions 1 & 5 - Anita Adams @ email@example.com copy your FPO and the TA email box @ SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov
- Regions 2 & 4 - Kristine Nimmo @ Nimmo.Kristine.J@dol.gov copy your FPO and the TA email box @ SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov
- Region 3 & 6 - Byron Kline @ Kline.Byron@dol.gov copy your FPO and the TA email box @ SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov
If you are unsure who to contact, reach out to SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov
- Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration (ETA) - www.doleta.gov/seniors
- Grants Application and Management Collection - https://grantsapplicationandmanagement.workforcegps.org
- Training and Employment Guidance Letters (TEGL) - https://www.doleta.gov/Seniors/html_docs/TechAssist.cfm
- SPARQ (SCSEP Performance and Results QPR Systems) - www.sparq.doleta.gov/index.cfm
- SCSEPED (Authorized positions and enrollment information) - http://scseped.org