This guide has been put together to make sure grantees know who to contact in each particular situation.
Please reference the Related Content located on the left hand side of this page to view the current grantees, Federal Project Officers (FPOs) and National Office Liaisons (NOLs) contact lists. These documents are updated regularly, so please bookmark this page.
The Older Workers Unit (OWU) has implemented a SCSEP Technical Assistance Support Desk (TASD) that will provide comprehensive technical assistance to SCSEP grantees, regional FPO, and other SCSEP stakeholders. Download the attached documents. The TASD will enable the SCSEP Program Office to effectively and efficiently provide technical support to grantees and regional offices in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner.
See below a guide on who should be contacted in each of the following situations
- General and/or policy questions - Email your FPO, copying SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov and Chapman.Lamia@dol.gov
- Submit SPARQ technical assistance inquiries to SCSEP Help at https://scsephelp.zendesk.com.
- To submit Grant documents and Quarterly Narrative Performance Reports (QNPR) - Email Grants.SCSEPDOCS@dol.gov, copying your FPO
- To submit SCSEP Standalone State Plans - Email Grants.SCSEPDOCS@dol.gov, copying your FPO
- To submit training requests - Email your FPO any training requests you have. Your FPO will work with the National Office staff to address your training needs.
- To Submit contact and/or address changes - Email your FPO and copy SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov. *Please note that the Signatory and Primary Contact person along with an official address change require a formal modification and must be sent to your FPO.
- Regions 1 & 5 - Send technical assistance inquiries directly to Irene Jefferson @ Jefferson.Irene@dol.gov and copy your FPO and the TA email box @ SCSEPtechncialassistance@dol.gov
- Region 3 – Send technical assistance inquiries directly to Kendrick Chery @ Chery.Kendrick@dol.gov and copy your FPO and the TA email box @ SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov
- Regions 2, 4 & 6 - Send technical assistance inquiries directly to the TA email box SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov and copy your FPO.
If you are unsure who to contact, reach out to SCSEPtechnicalassistance@dol.gov
- Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration (ETA) - www.doleta.gov/seniors
- Grants Application and Management Collection - https://grantsapplicationandmanagement.workforcegps.org
- Training and Employment Guidance Letters (TEGL) - https://www.doleta.gov/Seniors/html_docs/TechAssist.cfm
- SPARQ (SCSEP Performance and Results QPR Systems) - www.sparq.doleta.gov/index.cfm
- SCSEPED (Authorized positions and enrollment information) - http://scseped.org