TEGL 22-16: 2017 Federal Poverty Guidelines for SCSEP Grants
Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) 22-16 was released on March 8th, 2017 to bring attention to the revised Federal poverty guidelines for administrators of SCSEP. It has been posted to the ETA Advisory website.
Please click on the link to view the details and download the document.
You Might Also Like
- TEGL 11-18: 2019 Federal Poverty Guidelines for SCSEP Grants
- TEGL 12-15: 2016 Federal Poverty Guidelines for SCSEP Grants
- TEGL 18-15 - PY16 Grant Plan Instructions for SCSEP State an...
- SCSEP Data Validation-Why it’s Important and How to Perform ...
- Managing Average Project Duration & Individual Participant D...