SCSEP Contact & Communication Protocols
This guide has been put together to make sure everyone knows who to contact in each particular situation.
The current grantee contact lists can be downloaded from the following pages. These documents are updated regularly, so please bookmark these links.
The current Federal Project Officer (FPO) and National Office Liaison (NOL) contact information can be downloaded on the left.
Please use the list below as a guide on who should be contacted in each of the following situations:
- General and/or Policy Questions
Email your FPO, copying your NOL and Chapman.Lamia@dol.gov
- SPARQ and/or IT Questions
Email SCSEP Help at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit Grant Documents and Quarterly Narrative Reports
Email email@example.com, copying your FPO
- To submit State Plans
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, copying your FPO
- To submit Training Requests
Email your FPO.
- Contact and/or Address Changes
Email your FPO, copying your NOL.
Please note that the Signatory and Address Changes require a formal modification change.
If you still are not sure who to contact, please contact your NOL for guidance.
- Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
- Grants Application and Management Collection
- Training and Employment Guidance Letters (TEGL)
- SPARQ (Participant data and performance evaluation system)
- SCSEPED (Authorized positions and current enrollment information)