SCSEP Contact & Communication Protocols
This guide has been put together to make sure grantees know who to contact in each particular situation.
Please reference the Related Content located on the left of this page to view the current grantees, Federal Project Officers (FPOs) and National Office Liaisons (NOLs) contact lists. These documents are updated regularly, so please bookmark this page.
The list below is a guide on who should be contacted in each of the following situations
- General and/or Policy Questions
Email your FPO, copying your NOL and Chapman.Lamia@dol.gov
- SPARQ and/or IT Questions
Email SCSEP Help at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit Grant Documents and Quarterly Narrative Reports
Email email@example.com, copying your FPO
- To submit State Plans
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, copying your FPO
- To submit Training Requests
Email your FPO
- To Submit Contact and/or Address Changes
Email your FPO, copying your NOL. Please note that the Signatory and Address Changes require a formal modification change.
If you are unsure who to contact, reach out to your NOL for guidance.
- Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
- Grants Application and Management Collection
- Training and Employment Guidance Letters (TEGL)
- SPARQ (SCSEP Performance and Results QPR Systems)
- SCSEPED (Authorized positions and enrollment information)