ETA Publishes Thirty Day PRA Notice for the WIOA Joint Quarterly Narrative Progress Report
The Employment and Training Administration is seeking approval under the Paperwork Reduction Act for revisions to the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Joint Quarterly Narrative Progress Report, previously called the Employment and Training Data Validation Requirement.
This revision will allow the ETA to support reporting, record keeping, and program evaluation requirements for the following grant programs:
- H-1B grant programs (started July 1, 2016 or later)
- National Dislocated Worker Grants
- National Farmworker Jobs Program
- Reentry Employment Opportunities
- Youth and Adult grant programs
- Senior Community Service Employment Program
Click here for the July 27, 2017 thirty-day notice and further information.